Monday, January 11, 2010

SUMMER IN THE WINTER

I can't change the season, however i can bring a little summer for your viewing pleasure. My daughter was married a few years ago in the Wickham Garden at The Valentine Richmond History Center on July 22. I recieved a son-in-law for my birthday!  Pictures taken by a professional photographer, can't remember his name. I will post his name later! Enjoy the joy of a summer wedding on a cold winter's day.

Click on pictures to enlarge


                              Mistress of Cermonies Aunt Betsy with Groom




                                                  Mom fixing Brides bow


                                                    Bride and Dad







                                               Under the Miller & Rhoads Clock








Uncle Steve and Aunt Betsy



























1 comment:

  1. How lovely. Very pretty pictures. I like these.
    The music also.
    Make sure you send to others who may not have seen these. Jamie and Drew look so wonderful. The setting at the museum is so nice, such a historical place.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete